- lost a really close friend
- cancelled vacation
- had to work on requested days off
- terrible cough/can’t breathe
- questioning everything
- wanderlust again (i don’t think it ever left)
- constantly nostalgic
i try really hard to be a positive person, look for the good, and to resist complaining by embracing the unexpected … but lately it’s taken all the energy i have to not become an infinite abyss of bitterness.
i can’t focus on anything. it seems i spend all my energy working for other people’s gain and at the end of the day i’m too tired to do anything i want to do.
i don’t want to be scared anymore.
- scared if i quit my job i can’t afford to live
- scared if i don’t quit my job i’ll never do anything that makes me happy
- scared to take a lot of time off to travel & see everyone i love
- scared of losing even more people that i love
i don’t wanna live in fear. i just want to feel like myself again. if this is what “being an adult” is then i would like one refund, please.